Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Make Up review




My Make Up by AppsNMinded

Current Price: $0.99

LE: NO

Reviewed at v1.3

My Make Up is a great, kid-friendly make up application that's currently at the top of the Kids leaderboard in the App Store.

In this app, you have four different characters to doll up: Blake, Tia, Tessa, & Brooke. They say simple phrases like "Toodles" all in a British accent; very entertaining! 

There's s a good variety of make up to use; my niece enjoyed putting more formal colors and wacky ones on characters. Great fun for the little ones!

This application is geared towards kids, so it's easy to play and simple to use. It's a great app for children, and I'm sure there are updates to come to make this app even more fun.

Graphics: 4/5

Sound: 3/5

Replay Value: 4/5

Value: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment