Monday, June 1, 2009

My Diary review





My Diary by My Diary, Inc.

Current Price: $0.99

Reviewed at v1.0.4.1

My Diary allows you to easily write and view diary entries. It features a lock feature, in which you will be prompted for your passcode, allowing for maximum security. You're able to email entires, write in landscape mode, easily delete entries, and pinch-to-zoom entires.

It's a no-frills app that performs exactly what it says it will. You're able to view past entires by scrolling throughout the months, and delete them if necessary. This app will provide you with a simple sanctuary to share your feelings, whether they're short, quick snippets or longer entries.

This app is easy to use and simple at that. If you use your iPhone/iPod Touch heavily, and find that the traditional diary just doesn't work for you, try My Diary today.

Graphics/Interface: 4/5

Sound: N/A

Replay Value: 4/5

Value: 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment